Sunday, February 09, 2014

Eclectic Reader Challenge

This challenge is designed to get people out of their normal comfort zones in reading.  My own comfort zones are crime fiction and fantasy, with some general fiction and the occasional non-fiction thrown in, so I'm looking forward to stretching my wings a little.

Here are this year's categories:

  1. Award Winning
  2. True Crime (Non Fiction)
  3. Romantic Comedy
  4. Alternate History Fiction
  5. Graphic Novel
  6. Cosy Mystery Fiction
  7. Gothic Fiction
  8. War/Military Fiction
  9. Anthology
  10. Medical Thriller Fiction
  11. Travel (Non Fiction)
  12. Published in 2014
I have a bit of a plan for most of them, but still have no real idea for the Alternate History Fiction, the Grpahic Novel and the Anthology.

I'll make a separate post to update my progress as I go along.

No comments: